Body Wisdom for Life!
Monthly beginning Sunday, January 15th.
- Be part of a closed group where relationships build over time. Co-creating and witnessing one another strengthens our creativity, risk taking and celebration in community.
- Your desires and needs determine the forms and content for each session.
- Emphasis on playing with InterPlay forms creates an environment where fresh insight and breakthroughs happen.
- When you are stuck, use InterPlay forms to breakthrough to what you want.
- Play deeper into your unique creative expression as the group body holds you.
- Sunday, January 15th
- Sunday, March 5th
- Sunday, April 23rd
- Sunday, May 21st
- Sunday, June 4th
Meeting Monthly from 2:00pm - 5:30pm:
Cost: $300 if paid by January 8th, 2017
$350 if paid by January 15th, 2017.
Registration/Information: Limited to 12 participants. Contact TraceyJoy to register: email@example.com or 360-941-8231
Queen Anne Christian Church
For the last four years she has lived in a shared household on SkyRoot farm, Whidbey Island. Much like InterPlay, the SkyRoot household has affirmed her value and gifts in community. It is her passion to create environments where play, reflection, creative expression, insight and growth are likely to emerge. She is committed to being an agent of affirmation and encouragement for authentic expression.