The InterPlay Life Practice Program
Programs beginning soon!
Check out the schedule for the “Secrets of InterPlay” and beginning dates for programs on the right of this page.
Also, if there is no Life Practice Program offered near you, check out the Long Distance Life Practice Program below.
Unlock the wisdom of your body!
- Have more fun!
- Decrease stress and increase ease.
- Make wiser, more grounded decisions.
- Thrive by getting body, mind, heart and spirit to all work together.
- Find easy ways to change what you want to change in your life: relationships, work, community, home, spirit, body image…
- Discover your hidden resources.
The InterPlay Life Practice Program is an active, creative way to change your life and change your world. Immerse yourself in the system of InterPlay—ideas and practices that can move you from where you are to where you would like to be.
You will be meeting regularly over a period of time with a group of fellow InterPlayers. You may use this supportive, affirming community to help you shape your life in ways that are best for you. You will get individual attention from the Program leaders who will help you identify your personal desires and intentions.
Although some previous experience with InterPlay is encouraged, there are no prerequisites for taking part in the InterPlay Life Practice Program.
Download a pdf brochure with general details about the Program or click on the one of the locations in the list to the right to get specific details about that particular program.
Elements of the Life Practice Program
- “The Secrets of InterPlay,” a multiple-day retreat presented in several locations each year where you will be immersed in the InterPlay philosophy and practice. Find out when and where “Secrets of InterPlay” retreats are happening.
- A series of meetings with your Life Practice Program group for play, presentation, discernment, and interaction, where you will have a chance to explore new options in a supportive community (usually eight monthly sessions Friday night through Saturday or four bi-monthly sessions Friday night through Sunday).
- Three focus sessions during which you receive personal support from the program leaders to get more of what you want
- Reading and writing assignments which will help you apply InterPlay insights to your own life.
- A Self-Study of several of the elements of the InterPlay system that will give you a more in-depth understanding of how InterPlay works.
The tuition for the InterPlay Life Practice Program is $2150. A $100 deposit reserves your place in the Program and a payment of $350 will be due when you register for “The Secrets of InterPlay.” Both of these payments apply to your total program tuition. The balance of the tuition can be paid all at once or in installments over time. Depending on where you attend the Secrets of InterPlay there may be additional costs for food and/or lodging for that event (not included in the total tuition price.) More about easy ways to pay for the program.
Bargain Prices for Repeaters
Repeat the Program at a huge discount if you have previously completed the Life Practice Program (or as it was previously called the InterPlay Leadership Program). Find out more!
Check out the lists (above right) to find out where programs are about to begin.
The Life Practice Program was first offered 17 years ago by InterPlay co-founders Cynthia Winton-Henry and Phil Porter. It is now offered in many different locations in the United States and in other parts of the world. Over 1000 people have graduated from the program in the United States and Australia.
What if there isn’t a Life Practice Program in my area?
Consider the “Long Distance” Life Practice Program! This version of the program includes The InterPlay Tools Online, The Secrets of InterPlay retreat in any location and 3- or 4-day retreats we call “Untensives” offered across the country and around the world. You would also be connected with a mentor who you would meet with either in person or by phone. Call Cynthia at 510/465-2797 to see how you might take advantage of this program or download a brochure about the Long Distance Life Practice Program.
What are Graduates Saying About the Life Practice Program?
“This shift in my being has been nothing short of miraculous. Where there was resistance, there is willingness, where there was density, there is breath, where there was confusion, there is now clarity.” —Jennifer, graduate student (Seattle, WA)
“InterPlay® forms have enabled me to approach hard places indirectly, with lightness, ease and humor…” —Kylie, physiotherapist (Perth, Australia)
“I have one word to summarize the Program after my graduation day: YES!” —Stan, computer expert and musician
“Secrets” Events and Life Practice Programs
Check dates to see which Life Practice Programs are upcoming and which have already begun.