InterPlay in Organizations
Unlock the hidden resources in your organization.
InterPlay co-founders Cynthia Winton-Henry and Phil Porter are creating tools and techniques specifically for organizations, growing out of the wisdom and experience of 20 years of teaching InterPlay. They can take you far beyond the way that organizations think about teamwork and teambuilding.
They can help you access new areas of individual and group capability that can:
- improve performance
- increase employee satisfaction and commitment
- decrease stress and increase ease
- improve cooperation, collaboration and communication
- develop leadership skills
In the rush toward accountability, measurability and rationality, organizations may fail to mine rich territory that can have a significant effect on the way people work individually and together. Modern organizations rely more and more on interpersonal interaction. We each have our role but also rely on the skills, abilities and cooperation of others to be effective. The modern organization is less like a machine and much more like a body.
InterPlay Secrets for Effective Groups is a series of workshop/seminars that not only present new ideas but also include practice—an essential element for creating change in an organization. InterPlay Secrets for Effective Groups is presented as a day-long seminar in central locations to which you can send members of your organization. It can also be tailored to be presented in your particular organization on-site in a variety of time-frames. Subsequent seminars reinforce the basic tools and practices as well as providing additional content:
- Leadership & Followership: Authority/Autonomy/Cooperation/Motivation
- Productivity: Making/Creating/Innovation/Fun/Challenge/Personal Sustainability
- Diversity: “Movement Patterns”/Interculturalism/Circles of Connection
- Resourcefulness: Adaptation/Improvising/Adjusting to Change/Generating Options/Vision
- Personal & Interpersonal: Interaction/Coping/Awareness/Empathy/Reading Cues
Contact Phil or Cynthia by calling the InterPlay office at 510/465-2797.
Check out the e-brochure for the next presentation of InterPlay Secrets for Effective Groups.